We welcome your input into the regional brand refresh project, new website development and market profiling at a half day interactive workshop,
Tuesday, August 2nd 1pm to 5pm
Merridale Cider, 1230 Merridale Rd, Cobble Hill
250-510-5586 for more info or to register.
Tourism Cowichan is pleased to provide our stakeholders with information on research, marketing initiatives, and other resources of benefit to our stakeholders.
Are you a tourism or hospitality related business or organization operating in the Cowichan Region? Do you have an interest in the success of Cowichan as a tourism destination? If so, register for FREE as a stakeholder of Tourism Cowichan. By doing so, you access a wide range of benefits that can help grow your business.
Tourism Cowichan Registered Stakeholders:
- Are eligible to participate in Destination British Columbia co-operative programs
- Are eligible to participate in Tourism Cowichan co-operative marketing programs
- Receive increased exposure to travel trade and media
- Have increased opportunity for participating in cooperative initiatives with Tourism Vancouver Island and Tourism Victoria
- Are listed on the Tourism Cowichan website
- Receive special rates and considerations for advertising and promotion (including collateral, website and social media)
- Have greater access to professional development and networking opportunities
- Will receive regular communications about marketing opportunities and industry news
- Voting Stakeholders are eligible for nomination to the Board of Directors as well as committees for of Tourism Cowichan Society
- Voting Stakeholders can vote in any regular, annual or special meeting of the Tourism Cowichan Society. This means you will be able to have your say in shaping policy for Tourism Cowichan.
Please print and complete this form to register as a stakeholder. It can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to 372 Coronation Ave, Duncan BC, V9L 2T3, or call 250-510-5586 for pick up.
Cowichan Visitor Profile
Tourism Cowichan, in partnership with Vancouver Island University and The Sociable Scientists Inc., conducts a survey to measure tourism activity in the region from June to October. The project collects valuable data including where our visitors are coming from, how long they are staying, and their spending habits. The survey also gauges levels of satisfaction of regional tourism products.
Copies will be provided upon request. The information the surveys contain will provide tourism businesses and other stakeholders with insights into the motivations and behaviours of our visitors which can assist with all levels of decision-making. Please contact our office at 250-510-5586 if you would like the ‘Visitor Profile’ emailed to you.
2010 – 2015 Tourism Plan
The goals and objectives of Tourism Cowichan were developed in conjunction with regional tourism stakeholders.