Cuddle up in Cowichan
- 8:00 am You wake up mountainside at the Villa Eyrie Resort before heading into breakfast at the Alpina Restaurant. Take in the breathtaking views of the Saanich Inlet, Mount Baker and the majestic Olympic Mountains.
- 9:30 am You hit the road to explore the farm stands and artisanal vendors at the year-round Duncan Farmers Market, one of BC’s largest markets.
- 2:00 pm It’s time to sit down to fresh, local ingredients at Hudson’s on First – providing Michelin Star service and serving up the freshest Cowichan ingredients in the most interesting ways.
- 4:00 pm Now take a time out to wander the Kinsol Trestle near Shawnigan Lake – one of the tallest free-standing rail structures in the world.
- 6:00 pm You head back towards South Cowichan to take in more views over a comfort-food dinner at the Malahat Chalet before tucking in for the night at Moon Water Lodge.