- 9:00 am Wake up overlooking a seaside kiwi farm at Kiwi Cove Lodge before heading into Ladysmith for a gluten-free breakfast at Wild Poppy Bistro. You walk it off afterwards with a wander around Ladysmith’s First Avenue – next Canada’s Greatest Street in 2017!
- 11:00 am Let the tasting begin! Head to the South of Cowichan and turn onto the beautiful Cameron Taggart Rd. in Cobble Hill towards a wine tasting at Unsworth Vineyard.
- 12:00 pm You’re feeling peckish, so you stop in at Unsworth’s newly renovated farmhouse restaurant, before hopping next door for a cider flight orchard-side at Merridale Cidery and Distillery.
- 2:00 pm You take a detour through Cowichan Bay, exploring the quaint seaside town’s boutique shops, art galleries and food destinations. You stop in at True Grain Bread, an Old World-inspired European bakery, for a pretzel or cookie, or at Udder Guys ice cream for their famous rum and raisin ice cream.
- 4:00 pm A Cowichan foodie foray isn’t complete without a stop at Westholme Tea Co. – Canada’s only commercial tea farm. Here, join a tour of the farm followed by a tasting in the tea room. You pair the tea of your choice with tea-based baked goods and desserts and explore the whimsical teaware in the gallery.