Charles McCool of McCool Travel wanted to send Canada some love on our birthday, so he posted this article on Canada Day. This is his first post of a series and features the luxury yurts at Merridale Ciderworks and the Villa Eyrie. Charles engages his readers by asking questions encouraging people to add their own comments and recommendations. Enjoy the read and join the conversation!
- Experience Harvest Season In Cowichan
- September 9 to October 8, raise your glass to Cowichan!
- Take the scenic route to Cowichan: The Pacific Marine Circle
- Crofton: gateway to Saltspring Island, adventure (and romance)
- Five Must-See Historic Landmarks in Cowichan
- Duncan’s “39 Days of July”
- Sport Fishing in Cowichan
- 10 Awesome Family Activities in Cowichan
- In the swim of things: Cowichan’s top swimming spots
- Why Cowichan’s summer of 2017 provides the hot tickets