We are pleased to share the following stories by Napa Valley journalist and editor Sasha Paulsen of the “Napa Valley Register.” Sasha’s first story, featured Cowichan Valley’s recent designation as the “Napa of the North.” Sasha has been writing about the wine industry since 1999 and when we reached out to her to come to the “Napa of The North” she fell madly in love with Victoria and the Cowichan Valley and was filled with praise for our wines. Sasha’s stories are a favourite of those in the wine world and we are honoured by her endorsement of our wine industry.
- Experience Harvest Season In Cowichan
- September 9 to October 8, raise your glass to Cowichan!
- Take the scenic route to Cowichan: The Pacific Marine Circle
- Crofton: gateway to Saltspring Island, adventure (and romance)
- Five Must-See Historic Landmarks in Cowichan
- Duncan’s “39 Days of July”
- Sport Fishing in Cowichan
- 10 Awesome Family Activities in Cowichan
- In the swim of things: Cowichan’s top swimming spots
- Why Cowichan’s summer of 2017 provides the hot tickets